Coffee or tea is available at 7:00 a.m. for those guests who wish to greet the day with an early cup of java/tea and read a newspaper.
A hearty breakfast is served from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. in the Great Room at the Inne.
The breakfast starts with an in-season fruit cup, freshly squeezed juice and homemade pastries such as coffee cakes, sweet breads or berry cobblers baked fresh daily.
The hot entree varies from day to day so that you will experience a variety during your visit with us.
• Belgian Waffles with strawberries/blueberries and local maple syrup.
• Buttermilk pancakes with honey butter and cranberry maple syrup.
• Vegetable quiche with homemade salsa and Portuguese Bread.
• Baked Stuffed French Toast with warm mixed berry topping.
• Egg and cheese strata with flaky croissant and homemade jelly.
The entree is accompanied by either bacon, ham or sausage. We will gladly accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies if given early notice.
For those guests who have an early in-depth tour at Falling water or House on Kentuck Knob, two Frank Lloyd Wright masterpieces, a continental breakfast is served at 7:00 a.m. cereal with fruit, a variety of yogurt, juice and fresh baked pastries.