WELCOME TO BREAKFAST
at the Inne at Watson’s Choice
Breakfast is included in your stay at the Inne at Watson’s Choice and Harvest House Bed and Breakfast.
Coffee or tea is available at 7:00 a.m. for those guests who wish to greet the day with an early cup of java/tea and read a newspaper.
A delightful breakfast is served at 9:00 a.m. in the Breakfast Room at the Inne. We practice social distancing.
The breakfast starts with an in-season fruit cup, fresh orange juice and homemade pastries such as coffee cakes, sweet breads or fruit cobblers baked fresh daily.
The hot entree varies from day to day so that you will experience a variety during your visit with us.
• Belgian Waffles with strawberries/blueberries and local maple syrup.
• Buttermilk pancakes with honey butter and cranberry maple syrup.
• Vegetable quiche with homemade salsa and Portuguese Bread.
• Baked Stuffed French Toast with warm mixed berry topping.
• Egg and cheese strata with flaky croissant and homemade jelly.
The entree is accompanied by either bacon, ham or sausage. We will gladly accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies if given early notice.
For those guests who have an early in-depth tour at Fallingwater or House on Kentuck Knob, two Frank Lloyd Wright masterpieces, a continental breakfast is served at 7:00 a.m. cereal with fruit, a variety of yogurt, juice and fresh baked pastries.
Due to the CDC guidelines the Inne is not permitted to serve hot or cold beverages in open containers.